General Admission Tickets
Locals Only - $45
Release Date: Monday 19th September to Sunday 25th September 2016
Early Bird - $48 + fees
Release Date: Monday 26th September to Sunday 9th October 2016
General Admission - $55 + booking fee
Release Date: Monday 10th October to event day (unless sold out prior) 2016
- Entry into the Marlborough Wine & Food Festival
- Access to the Culinary Pavilion and chef demonstrations
- Marlborough Wine & Food Festival souvenir glass
- Festival catalogue
- Full day of entertainment
Locals Only tickets are available in person from Blenheim i-Site and ASB Theatre, Blenheim.
Early Bird and General Admission tickets are available from the Blenheim i-SITE, the ASB Theatre, Blenheim Box Office and via our ticketing agent, Ticketek.
VIP Lounge Tickets
VIP tickets - $230 + booking fee
Release Date: Monday 10th October
VIP tickets are available through our ticketing agent, Ticketek.
- Admission to the Festival
- Wine and beer tastings available throughout the day in the VIP Lounge
- Freshly roasted coffee from local coffee outlet CPR Espresso
- Gourmet bites provided by our culinary partners including Cloudy Bay Clams and Regal Salmon
- Coat check
- Opportunity to meet our guest chefs
- The best seat in the house!
Buy Tickets Online
8 Sinclair St, Mayfield, Blenheim, 7201. 03 577 8080
ASB Theatre Marlborough
2 Hutcheson St, Blenheim, 7201. 03 520 8558