Tickets for the 2015 Marlborough Wine & Food Festival are now ON SALE!
Early-Bird Tickets: Available Monday 29th September – Sunday 12th October: $48 + booking fee
General Admission Tickets: Available from Monday 13th of October: $55 + booking fee.
Both early-bird tickets and GA tickets include:
- Entry into the Marlborough Wine & Food Festival
- Marlborough Wine & Food Festival souvenir glass
- Full day of entertainment
- Access to the Culinary Pavilion
- Festival catalogue
VIP tickets will be available from Monday the 13th of October. The first release of VIP tickets will be $195 + booking fee and include:
- Admission to the festival
- Wine and beer tastings available throughout the day
- Freshly roasted coffee from local coffee outlet CPR Espresso
- Gourmet bites provided by our culinary partners including Cloudy Bay Clams and New Zealand King Salmon
- Delicious fromagerie
- Coat check
- Opportunity to meet our guest chefs
- The best seat in the house!
Where to buy tickets for The Marlborough Wine & Food Festival?
Go to www.ticketek.co.nz.
Address: Railway Station, State Highway 1, Blenheim
Ph: 03 577 8080
Floor Pride Civic Theatre Ticket Office
Address: Arthur Street, Blenheim
Ph: 03 520 8558
friday twilight sounds cruise
Experience a wonderful Marlborough Sounds dinner cruise at Twilight. Buses will depart Blenheim at 4.30pm for Picton where guests will board the Marlborough Travel Launch Odyssea and cruise into the Marlborough Sounds for an evening of fine wine, delicious cuisine and stunning scenery. To start enjoy fantastic seafood tasting of Regal Salmon and Greenshell mussels, followed by a fabulous dinner on board the boat. For dinner choose from a divine selection of hot meats from the BBQ, Regal Salmon, and fresh salads. (fully licensed bar facilities on board for all beverage purchases.)
Date: Friday 13 February 2015
4:30pm Depart Seymour Square bus stop, Blenheim
5:00pm Cruise departure from Picton Marina – Town-wharf # 5
9.00pm Cruise arrives back in Picton
9:30pm Coach arrives back to Blenheim
Tickets are just $135 (+ booking fee) and include return bus transfers, Sounds Cruise, and a three course dinner.
Tickets are strictly limited and are will be available from www.ticketek.co.nz.