Tickets for the 2016 Marlborough Wine & Food Festival are now ON SALE!
Locals Only: On sale Monday 21st September to Sunday 27th September ONLY! $45. Available in person from Blenheim i-Site and Floor Pride Civic Theatre, Blenheim.
Early-Bird Tickets: On sale Monday 28th September – Sunday 11th October: $48 + fees.
General Admission Tickets: On sale from Monday 12th October: $55 + fees.
Both early-bird tickets and GA tickets include:
- Entry into the Marlborough Wine & Food Festival
- Marlborough Wine & Food Festival souvenir glass
- Full day of entertainment
- Access to the Culinary Pavilion
- Festival catalogue
VIP tickets will be available from Monday the 12th October. The first release of VIP tickets will be $195 + fees and include:
- Admission to the festival
- Wine and beer tastings available throughout the day in the VIP Lounge
- Freshly roasted coffee from local coffee outlet CPR Espresso
- Gourmet bites provided by our culinary partners including Cloudy Bay Clams and New Zealand King Salmon
- All-day Whitestone cheese plates
- Coat check
- Opportunity to meet our guest chefs
- The best seat in the house!
Where to buy tickets for The Marlborough Wine & Food Festival?
Go to www.ticketek.co.nz.
Address: Railway Station, State Highway 1, Blenheim
Ph: 03 577 8080
Floor Pride Civic Theatre Ticket Office
Address: Arthur Street, Blenheim
Ph: 03 520 8558
friday twilight sounds cruise
Experience a wonderful Marlborough Sounds dinner cruise at Twilight. Buses will depart Blenheim at 4.30pm for Picton where guests will board the Marlborough Travel Launch Odyssea and cruise into the Marlborough Sounds for an evening of fine wine, delicious cuisine and stunning scenery. To start enjoy fantastic seafood tasting of Regal Salmon and Greenshell mussels, followed by a fabulous dinner on board the boat. For dinner choose from a divine selection of hot meats from the BBQ, Regal Salmon, and fresh salads. (fully licensed bar facilities on board for all beverage purchases.)
Date: Friday 12th February 2016
4:30pm Depart Seymour Square bus stop, Blenheim
5:00pm Cruise departure from Picton Marina – Town-wharf # 5
9.00pm Cruise arrives back in Picton
9:30pm Coach arrives back to Blenheim
Tickets are just $135 (+ fees) and include return bus transfers, Sounds Cruise, and a three course dinner.
Tickets are strictly limited and are will be available from www.ticketek.co.nz